The PostgreSQL project will have a Devroom at FOSDEM 2012, which takes place on February 4-5 in Brussels, Belgium. The Devroom will mainly cover topics for PostgreSQL users, developers and contributors. For more information about the event itself, please see the website at http://www.fosdem.org/2012/.
We are now accepting proposals for talks. Please note that we only accept talks in English.
Each session will last 45 minutes (including discussion), and may be on any topic related to PostgreSQL. Suggested topic areas include:
- Developing applications for PostgreSQL
- Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- PostgreSQL hacking
- Community & user groups
- Tuning the server
- Migrating from other systems
- Benchmarking & hardware
- PostgreSQL related products
Of course, we're happy to receive proposals for talks on other PostgreSQL related topics as well.
Please use our conference website to submit your proposal:
The deadline for submissions is December 20th, 2011. The schedule will be published and speakers will be informed by the end of the year.
Please also note my email about hotel reservation: