Good-bye Trello, Hello Wunderlist
For quite a while now, my wife and I were using Trello to keep things organized. We both had our private lists and boards, and also a few shared boards for joint tasks. Over time we realized that this tool is more annoying than helpful, and we decided to try something else. After a lengthy discovery phase we settled with Wunderlist.
There are a few requirements we have for a to-do list tool:
- Shared boards/lists
- Managed using a Website, obviously
- Android app, possibly iOS app
- Proper notifications, as in configurable alarms and separate notification per task
- Subtasks and checklists
- Option to assign a task to someone else
- A bit more fancy and modern interface than Trello has
All in all not very advanced features, all basic stuff.
Continue reading "Good-bye Trello, Hello Wunderlist"